Hallo lieber Besucher - Meld Dich kostenlos an und mach mit!
Offroad Forum :: Deutschlands größtes markenübergreifendes und werbefreies Allradforum
Login:    
Melde Dich (natürlich kostenlos) an und log Dich ein - Dann ist das Forum komplett werbefrei.
TAM 150 6x6 Expedition Wohnmobil LKW - Deutz luftgekühlt V6

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Biete Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
TAM150
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Mitte 2023

...und hat diesen Thread vor 286 Tagen gestartet!

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.08.2023 19:52:27    Titel: TAM 150 6x6 Expedition Wohnmobil LKW - Deutz luftgekühlt V6
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Gutten Tag,

I'm new to this forum, I hope you don't mind if I write in English. I can read German but not good at writing.

I’m selling my bellowed off road camper truck. It’s a 1990 TAM 150 T11 6x6, made in Maribor for the Slovenian army. The truck has only 17.000 original km and it was well maintained for its whole life. The truck was in occasional regular use by the Slovenian army up until 2019 and was regularly maintained. This truck served as mobile command headquarters (Mobile Kommandozentrale) for military officers and therefore was used rarely and handled with care.

More high resolution images are available on my Google Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LqIpNKWx4a9CH67VJJxECtxZy8Rb8epQ?usp=sharing

It has a super rare removable military container which is already prepared for living / camping out of the factory. Living military container has the following features:
- Dimensions: 430 x 220 x 195 cm (length / width / height)
- Pre-wired electricity with fuse box and bidirectional transformer 220V - 24V
- 220V power outlets on the inside and one on the outside
- Lights on the ceiling
- Box for two 24V truck batteries that provide electricity supply for the living container + plus a plug for connecting to the electricity source in the camp
- Webasto heating for the living container with its own diesel tank
- 4 extendable legs in each corner of the container - you can open and extend these legs to raise the living container from the truck
the container is attached to the chassis with 4 quick release nuts

The truck is a proper 6x6 off road machine, mechanically over-engineered and built to last forever.
- It has Deutz air cooled V6 engine - engine code F6L413F (I believe the same engine basis was also used in earlier versions of MAN KAT) the engine has 150 HP because it’s detuned for military purposes. The same engine was used in TAM civil trucks with 190 HP power output and it’s indestructible. The engine power can be safely raised up to 210 - 230 HP on Bosch pump if wanted.
- The truck has a 6x6 drivetrain with switchable drive on the front axle. You will use the truck in 6x4 mode on paved roads and turn on the front axle drive when you go off roading. It has Differential locks on all axles and drive cross lock.
- The gearbox is manual 5 speed with added gear reducer to switch between low and high gears.
- Another great feature is the self inflating / deflating tyre system for all 6 wheels (you can set tyre pressure from 0.5 bar to 3.5 from inside of the cab - depending on what surface you drive on).
- In case you will get stuck you have a heavy duty 15 ton Winch which is engine driven from gear reducer via drive shaft. It has 80 m long steel cable. The winching speed is controlled with a gas pedal and a gearbox, depending which gear you are in. The factory claims that the Winch is powerful enough to lift the whole truck up in the air.
- It has factory power steering and a synchronized gearbox.
- The truck can go through 1 meter deep water and can climb on 1 meter high vertical obstacle (I have never tried this, but these are the factory specs).
- The cab has its own Webasto heater and a “sunroof” latch at the top of the cab to release the heat on summer days.

The truck is in overall amazing original condition for its age. Mechanically well sorted, the engine runs like new. The chassis is rust free, the living container is rust free (made completely out of aluminum), the cab has some rust along the front fenders (as pictures). Considering the fact that the cab is made out of completely flat surfaces it shouldn’t be that hard to fix. The tires have a lot of tread left, but considering the age I would suggest replacing them before any serious road trip. The truck is fitted with two brand new 143 ah VARTA heavy duty batteries.

Spare parts for these trucks are still available new because the same mechanical parts were used in standard versions of non-military TAM trucks which are still commonly used today in ex-jugoslavian countries. These trucks are also relatively cheap to maintain.

The truck is located 15 km out of Maribor in Slovenia. The truck has all necessary papers for export.

More high resolution images are available on my Google Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LqIpNKWx4a9CH67VJJxECtxZy8Rb8epQ?usp=sharing

For more info please reply to this forum thread or send me a personal message.

As I know there is a lot of scam happening online these days and I have 0 posts on this forum. You are welcome to add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljaz.vidovic.3/ we can go on a video call over Facebook and I can show you the truck. You are also welcome to visit Slovenia, Maribor and see the truck for yourself and test it out. I will never ask for any money in advanced.

The asking price for the truck is 21.500 EUR.

Best regards,
Aljaž
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
BJ Axel
Hirnfurz-Vergolder
Abenteurer

Mit dabei seit Mitte 2008

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.08.2023 22:29:59    Titel: Re: TAM 150 6x6 Expedition Wohnmobil LKW - Deutz luftgekühlt
 Antworten mit Zitat  

TAM150 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I’m selling my bellowed off road camper truck.

Sorry to say but, I don't recognize the "camping" attributes. All I see is a (well conditioned) Truck and shelter where a lot of people can sit at rest.
No kitchen, no WC, no shower, no bed, no fridge, no water system, no wastewater system, ...
Axel

ReiseRex
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2020

Fahrzeuge
1. Ssangyong Rexton W 2.0 A
2. Wolga M21
3. Tatra 603
4. Shiguli 2101
5. Barkas B1000
6. BMW K100
7. Simson SR50
BeitragVerfasst am: 10.08.2023 01:56:20    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Nice truck. Might serve as a tough basis for a severe Offroad-/Expedition Camper. Do you have some facts about exterior dimensions and weights (Curb weight including shelter and GVW)?

BJ Axel
Hirnfurz-Vergolder
Abenteurer

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.08.2023 14:33:55    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

P.S.: if I'd have the money, it would be mine, no matter if "camping" or not ;-)

TAM150
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.08.2023 21:40:31    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

@BJ Axel: Yes, you are correct. As you mentioned the military container is a great basis for a custom build of a proper camper. My idea was to just made a bed frame to install a proper mattress for sleeping. Electricity is already installed. That's more than enough for me, I don't need running water, a shower and WC, because my idea was to go into camps where you have all of that. But off course if someone would like to build a proper camper its doable. You can also remove the container from the chassis, leave it stationary at a camp and use truck for sight seeing. Due to the change of circumstances I don't have time to take on such a project so I decided to pass on the truck.

@ReiseRex:
Container exterior dimensions are the following: 430 x 220 x 195 cm (length / width / height)
Truck dimensions are: 655 x 230 x 350 cm (length / width / height)
Total weight of truck + container is 9 tons.
Fuel consumption is 25l/100km.
Top speed is 90km/h.
K260
Abenteurer
Abenteurer

Mit dabei seit Ende 2007

Fahrzeuge
1. Patrol K260 3,3TD
2. Suzuki Hayabusa
3. BMW E46
4. Triumph Tiger T400
BeitragVerfasst am: 10.08.2023 22:08:13    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

9to, damit sind alle mit alt Klasse 3 raus.......... Wut
BJ Axel
Hirnfurz-Vergolder
Abenteurer

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.08.2023 07:57:01    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

K260 hat folgendes geschrieben:
9to, damit sind alle mit alt Klasse 3 raus.......... Wut

Och, ich finde das persönlich nicht so schlecht. rotfl

K260
Abenteurer
Abenteurer

Mit dabei seit Ende 2007

Fahrzeuge
1. Patrol K260 3,3TD
2. Suzuki Hayabusa
3. BMW E46
4. Triumph Tiger T400
BeitragVerfasst am: 11.08.2023 10:28:31    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Naja, dann macht man halt den kleinen LKW Lappen nach.....wenn ich 20k EUR ausgeb dann fallen die paar Taler nicht ins Gewicht, aber Bock drauf hab ich keinen...........
TAM150
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.08.2023 11:10:04    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Not sure if I understand what you guys are saying Supi

Here in Slovenia you need a truck drivers license for everything above 3,5 tons (we call this drivers license C category) So it doesn't matter if you drive a 5 ton truck or a 25 ton truck you need the same drivers license.

The 9 tons is trucks actual weight (according to the papers). I don't know how you guys call this but "das maximal zulässige Gesamtgewicht des Fahrzeugs" is 11 tons.

The truck is called TAM 150 T11 6x6 which means the following:
- 150 -> engine HP
- T11 -> 11 tons "das maximal zulässige Gesamtgewicht des Fahrzeugs"
- 6x6 -> self explainatory
Sprotte
Abenteurer
Abenteurer

Mit dabei seit Ende 2012

Fahrzeuge
1. Landcruiser J15
2. Vmax1200
BeitragVerfasst am: 12.08.2023 15:48:09    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Germany B max 3.5t , C1 or "old 3" max 7,5t, C all over 7,5t....
TAM150
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.08.2023 21:25:43    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Thank you for your explanation.

We also have C1 max 7,5 t, but that's only for young people aged 18-21 years if they don't do additional training for professional drivers.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Biete
Seite 1 von 1 Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen || Nach oben
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

99369 Angriffe abgewehrt

Zeit für Seitenerstellung: 0.246  Sekunden 

Software: phpBB © phpBB Group :: Extensions: flashman.TV :: Impressum + Rechtliches :: Datenschutzerklärung :: Das Team im Überblick :: Filter- und PN-Ignorier-Einstellungen